- Travelling. I grew up travelling all around the world and it’s something I am very proud of. I have friends all over the world, and it’s the most awesome feeling. I love visiting new place, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. It’s the most thrilling thing ever.
- Cooking, creating and eating healthy foods! I used to be totally ashamed of this fact – but I am ready to embrace the fact that I enjoy cooking, experimenting in the kitchen and fueling my body with whole foods. It’s something that I don’t have a whole lot of time or fancy ingredients for, but I do the best I can with what I have.
- Yoga and walking. When I was actively losing weight I never considered either of these “valid” forms of exercise, so I never did them. Little did I know what I was missing out on. Yoga makes me feel great – it gives me a greater awarness of my body, it relaxes and refreshes me. And walking is fun too! There’s hardly anything more relaxing then walking out in nature, enjoying the sunshine and noticing the beauty around you. Walking is also a valid form of exercise, by the way!
- Volunteering. I love volunteering and helping others. It doesn’t matter who, how, what and why – I just love knowing that I did something to make someone else’s life just that much better. In my opinion there is nothing more fulfilling then helping someone who needs it; and it’s a great way to forget about yourself and your own problems.
- Dancing. Dancing is the one thing that makes me totally and completely happy. When I dance I forget the world and lose myself in the music and let me tell you – it’s an amazing feeling!
- Reading and studying. Yeah sure, call me a nerd or whatever but I enjoy learning and becoming more knowledgeable in topics that interest me. I am planning to study to become and RD in the upcoming academic year and I can’t wait!
- Meeting and talking to new people. I am totally a people person, so if you want to ask me anything or just keep in touch you can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to it!