-2 AM study sessions
-Days spent at work
– Feeling like I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open
– Lots of coffee helps too
– Reaching the end of the day with a whole to do list still in front of me
– Food – is something I put in my mouth, chew, swallow – rarely noticing what it is. Exercise – is walking to work and back.
– Zumba – my favorite stress reliever
– Group projects – suck when your teammates bail on you last minute
– Being overly abitious bites you in the butt.
– Miss connecting with all of you and having more time to write and comment 😦
– Bu t I do remember a time when this was the life I dreamed of, and to be honest overall I can’t complain. But the next three weeks are gonna be one bumby ride.
Miss you all though. Hugs!
Share something from your week in bullets – I want to know whats going on 🙂