– NOT having to go to school this weekend. I had the best sleep in all the way till 8:30 today. Woohoo
– Lazier than not breakfasts are going back in style (meaning that there are some days I have time for more than a smoothie in the morning). Still getting used to the whole “gluten free” thing (and missing my oats and bread) but trying to enjoy life through it all 🙂
Today’s breakfast – cottage cheese, hidden banana, yogurt and almonds/peanut. Topped with blackcurrent cam
– Carrots, carrots and once again carrots. They’re the only veggie we have in out house right now, which means I’m eating them like there’s not tomorrow
Belnded carrot soup – carrots, chickpeas, curry and ginger
Sometime the best things happen when you just turn on the blender, thrown in a bunch of ingredients and hope fot the best, This protein “pudding” was totally accidental but totally delicious – carrot cake, soy milk, a few teaspoon yogurt, protein powder and chickpeas. Topped with yogurt and PB. I will be trying to make this again 😛
– Non-school related books. I went to the library to return my MASSIVE biochem books (so glad that’s behind me) and came back with 4 more. I was like a kid in a candy shop, I could have stayed there for hours. What can I say – I love to read 🙂
– Bonding with my family – we’re a loud, noisy and sometimes annoying bunch, but I love them just the same.
What are three things you’re loving this weekend?