I know thanksgiving was yesterday – but for some reason today I find myself sitting here, thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for. So here goes:
– For the past 2 days of no stomach pain. They say you can’t appreciate health, unless you’ve been sick. I’ve had such a rough 2 weeks or so, that right now I’m so thankful for being able to function normally pain free.
– For good food. Recently food and I have had a love/hate relationship. I loathed meal times because it seemed that no matter how hard I tried – I could never get it right. I either ate too much, or too little, or the wrong types of foods, or something. But I realized – hey I should be thankful I even have food to eat – some people don’t have that luxury.
My recent foodie loves 🙂
– For my body. I’m having a few body issues recently (gaining 5 kg does change your body a bit), but I’m thankful for the fact that I’m feeling better, that I can work and do the things I need to. And even if my body doesn’t look exactly the way I want it to, there are still a lot of good things about it 😉
– For work. Yes my schedule is hectic and I feel like I can’t manage everything at times. But I’m thankful in times like these I can work and do my part to save up towards my studies.
– For my studies. That I get to study something I’m interested in and passionate about. It’s not all downhill, but it’s great to be working towards a future in doing something you love.
One of my uni’s faculty buildings
– For the holiday season and all the joy it brings with it – the lights, the music, the family atmosphere, my birthday ;P
– For all of you who are one of the best support systems I have. You guys are the best!
What are you thankful for?
What’s your favorite part of the Christmas season? For me it’s a tie between the Christmas music and the lights. I LOVE them both 🙂