Today while trying not to panic/stress over the major microbiology test later on I came to a very funny realization.
Major test days for me are very much like major race days (half-marathons/marathons) for other bloggers. Here are some of the funny simularities I noticed.
1. I always wake up majorly early anywhere from 5:00 – 6:00 AM (most of my biggest tests happen sometime in the morning hours and I like to get in at least an hour of studying before the day)
2. I always start with the same breakfast – the ultimate brain fuel – oats!
(Although I did switch it up a little today, because I wasn’t feeling so hot earlier this morning – so I had yogurt, banana and some rice cakes with PB instead)
3. I always drink a bunch of water beforehand (for me being dehydrated is the worst distraction)
4. I always pee before going into class (second worst distraction).
5. I’m always nervous before hand, sometimes it’s hard going through it, but it feels so good when it’s all over 😛
Sorry I’ve been MIA over the past few days – afformentioned test was the cause of that. Will try to post more over the weekend.
Have you ever run a race?
Got any pre-test routines you want to share :)?