Another year has gone by, and I’m one year older.
Over a delicious birthday breakfast – I started thinking about all that I accomplished this year. Some days I get down, and wonder where my life is going. But today I had a moment of clarity.
Thinking back I came to the conclusion that I’m proud of all I’ve done and accomplished this year. I may not always feel like it, but the truth is that I’ve accomplished a lot this past year.
1. I got my drivers lisence.
2. I got into uni and started studying.
3. I practically moved out of home. :), 😦
4. I discovered what I wanted to do with my life, and I’m on the road to accomplishing just that.
5. I’ve kicked some major ED butt 😛 and I’m a LOT farther along in my recovery than I was last year. (Looking back it’s almost unbelievable how different I am now than I was then)
6. I’ve developed a much better relationship with my family.
7. I’ve eaten good food.
8: I’ve spent time with good friends.
All in all, I’ve had a good year.
What’s something major you accomplished this year?