Sorry I dissapeared there for a stretch. I had 3 exams back to back, so I’ve been studying morning to night all this last week. I was so looking forward to a week of coming home, leisurly meals and blogging – but not so. Apparently I have another big exam coming up this week, and my parents asked me to help them with the grand opening of their buisness. To top it off I have a part time job – so I’ve been a busy little bee.
However, inspite of all the craziness I still found little ways to keep myself sane and keep my head screwed on straight.
1. Hot cocoa (thanks girl for this idea – best chocolate craving solution ever)
2. Little treats (a PERFETLY ripe and horribly overpriced kaki – but I sure enjoyed every juicy bite)
3. Moment of relaxation (a little evening family CSI watching when the brain refuses to function anymore)
4. Celebrating a sucsesses (I definitely passed 2 of those exams, I get the results of the 3rd next week).
5. A new found foodie favorite – millet. I’ve been eating it all week and I’m still not sick of it – it might be my new favorite grain.
A new hot breakfast – millet/oatmeal hot cereal with sliced apples and cinnamon(would have been even better with a banana cooked in- I will post the recipie once I perfect it, as I think it has a lot of potential ;P)
6. Refusing to worry. There are things – like test exam results, that we have no control over, so I’m refusing to worry and will roll with the punches when (or if) they come.
What keeps you sane in crazy times?