1. Sometimes you can mix buisness with pleasure – a 6:00 AM Saturday whipped banana oatmeal breakfast, eaten on the floor in my “study corner” served with a side of hardcore anatomy studies.
2. Sometimes you need to step away from all the pressure you’re faced with and remember what’s really important.These two little munchins are one of my favorite parts of coming home, they never cease to make me smile 🙂
3. Helping others is the most worthwhile expedeture of time.
4. Studying is significantly more interesting after a glass (or 2) of sparkling wine.
5. Oats are much more fun to eat when they’re so thick you can cut through them.
6. Sometimes the best things are hidden under a plain exterior.Like this morning’s breakfast (pictured above). Oats cooked the night before, topped with kefir, banana’s and cherry jam – sooooooo good.
7. Winter is almost here – time to pull out those hats and gloves.
8. And although procrastinating can be fun – it’s about time I get started on the day. Have a good one everybody!
Share a weekend realization – any random one will do 😉