I’m tired because I had a crazy day! Couple that with insomnia last night and it’s not fun. So I don’t really feel up to writing anything too exiting, I’m sure you all understand ;).
A while ago this lovely lady awarded me with the „7 things about me” award.
So without further ado – here goes:
- I love cleaning and organizing. It’s one of the ultimate stress relievers for me. I hate when things are messy and disorganized – I can’t function properly in an environment like that. So if my house/room is messy it’s a good sign I’m WAAAAY too busy.
- I’m a coffee addict. I KNOW it’s not healthy, I know I shouldn’t drink it as much as I do. But there’s just something about the flavor, the aroma, the ambiance in little coffee shops that I just love. So we’ll just call that my unhealthy pleasure and be ok with that 😉
- I come from a family of nine, and I’m the oldest of seven kids. People told me I was “grown up” since I was 10 years old. I learned to cook at the age of eleven, I took care of kids younger then me since I was six, and was a “part-time” mommy almost all my life.
- My favorite “pet” animals are snakes or wild birds. I would prefer a snake over a cat any day. Actually I’m not a huge
“traditional pet ” (think hamsters, cats, dogs, fish) animal lover in general – although I do have a soft spot for big dogs.
- There was a time in my life that I would ALWAYS skip breakfast. IF I ate anything it was a small piece of fruit or a iced latte. And I wasn’t in the least bit into dieting at the time, I just thought of it as a waste of time. Now I can’t imagine a day without a breakfast – it’s my favorite meal.
- I’m terrified of cockroaches. I’m seriously paranoid, when I see one I either freeze or RUN out of the room as fast as I can. When I was in the Philippines we went camping one day and ended up staying in old bungalows. When everyone else fell asleep I spotted a cockroach in the room. I was literally frozen with fear and couldn’t even move to wake someone up to kill it. I finally fell asleep (from sheer exhaustion) around 3 AM. Needless to say waking up at 5:30 AM and hiking was NOT fun.
- I hate the color pink. It’s weird that I should feel so strongly towards a color – but I REALLY don’t like it. As a matter of fact I’m not a very “girly” girl. I don’t giggle, meet up with my girlfriends for coffee and talk about boys, or spend hours shopping. It’s just not my thing. I feel much more comfortable doing shots with guys and talking about soccer then I do gossiping and discussing beauty products. It’s just how I am.